- 08-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Im done with the Westside Method **** hurt both biceps something with the nerve dont know exactly (forgot). Really interested in the Mentzer training method but cant reallly find anyhting on it. I mean there are a coupkle things i found but dont know if it legit. So i think ima go for the HIT training and anabolic diet which i have been on for a couple months now and liking it so not changing. The workout tho i need to change. So any help will be greatly appreciated.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigCountry000 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:34 AM
- By iamhuge3 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2008, 05:55 PM
- By ttwarrior1 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 02-22-2007, 05:19 PM
- By revndsin in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:10 AM
- By Panther06 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2004, 02:49 PM