How is my military press?
- 07-29-2009, 04:19 PM
- 08-03-2009, 02:47 AM
this is a huge file, i have a great comp and it says 20 mins to dl it so just link us to youtube or something
08-03-2009, 02:50 AM
08-03-2009, 03:08 AM
08-03-2009, 09:32 AM
08-03-2009, 10:12 AM
How do you position your feet. IIRC, for a strict "military press", your heels should be touching, toes pointed slightly out.
08-03-2009, 02:12 PM
08-03-2009, 02:46 PM
08-03-2009, 02:50 PM
08-03-2009, 03:18 PM
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM
08-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Form looks solid. Negatives are controlled. I don't see any bounce translating from the hips to the shoulders so you aren't push-pressing. Needs better lighting to really see how your hips are/aren't engaging though.
08-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Looks fine on my end.
Good form, no momentum or bounce. My form sucks on standing mili as i usually cheat on my last few reps.
08-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM
- By Emerge in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 12-03-2008, 03:53 AM
- By Rugger in forum Training ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:33 PM
- By koi1214 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:30 AM
- By heavyduty in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2006, 09:44 PM