How is my military press?
- 07-29-2009, 03:19 PM
- 08-03-2009, 01:47 AM
this is a huge file, i have a great comp and it says 20 mins to dl it so just link us to youtube or something
08-03-2009, 01:50 AM
08-03-2009, 02:08 AM
08-03-2009, 08:32 AM
08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
How do you position your feet. IIRC, for a strict "military press", your heels should be touching, toes pointed slightly out.
08-03-2009, 01:12 PM
08-03-2009, 01:46 PM
08-03-2009, 01:50 PM
08-03-2009, 02:18 PM
08-03-2009, 04:27 PM
08-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Form looks solid. Negatives are controlled. I don't see any bounce translating from the hips to the shoulders so you aren't push-pressing. Needs better lighting to really see how your hips are/aren't engaging though.
08-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Looks fine on my end.
Good form, no momentum or bounce. My form sucks on standing mili as i usually cheat on my last few reps.
08-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By True74Seneca in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:50 AM
- By mesoman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:06 PM
- By someguy1984 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2008, 04:14 PM
- By dlutz74 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:14 PM
- By PVSkyHigh in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 06-14-2006, 10:30 PM