Thinking about buying P90X

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im thinking about buying P90X it seems to fit my goals endurance strength practical uses for athletes i.e stretching explosivness stuff like that just want peoples takes on if its worth the money it seems like it is very intense and worth it.

itzgambino

Awards
go for it man, from my limited knowledge of the program seems intense. Sometimes its good to get outside off the typical bodybuilding routine and do something new to shock your body and what not. good luck!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
used it. liked it. its worth. try downloading it through limewire tho.

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
I also did it and got pretty awesome results. But you should guarantee look for it instead of buying it. It's on the pricy side.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Never done it, but my wife does, and a good friend of mine, they love it, and the results are undenieble.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Its on limewire i dont have limewire i have frostwire i'll look for it on there never thought of that.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Results are in fact truth, but, it's nothing you couldn't do for yourself, honestly speaking, with a little reading and research on the iweb. Also, no way I would plunk down cash for it when you can get it for free all over the web.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thnx for the rep bro. just download limewire for free. take the day downloading it. put it on windows media or whatever. than delete limewire off your computer since it slows down your computer. it works well haha. but its a good program man!

xink

Awards
  • Established
thnx for the rep bro. just download limewire for free. take the day downloading it. put it on windows media or whatever. than delete limewire off your computer since it slows down your computer. it works well haha. but its a good program man!
Limewire is garbage... It's got a **** ton of viruses, spyware and other BS.

Torrents on the other hand... ;)

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Wife uses the program and loves it. I did a little with her and if you actually put the effort in it can whip your ass. Definite results.

shotdead42

Awards
my friend used p90x, and he cut a good amount of body fat and gained alot of strength from it.
i wouldnt say he gained a whole lot of size, but strength was the biggest gain he got.
he also downloaded it from limewire.

goodluck...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i agree limewire is garbage. thats why you download the free version. put it on your computer/windows media. and delete the limewire off your computer. as stated above..

xink

Awards
  • Established
i agree limewire is garbage. thats why you download the free version. put it on your computer/windows media. and delete the limewire off your computer. as stated above..
Or just be smart, avoid the risks involved with Limewire and get uTorrent and PeerGuardian and call it a day.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah, I second all who say to avoid Limewire. I've never understood why it's so popular when it's full of viruses, spyware, and other harmful stuff. There's better alternatives out there (as mentioned in the previous post).

henryhavoc

Awards
If anyone needs a link, PM me! I have all the videos in a torrent, along with the nutrition plan and everything else included. It's beast.