shin pain during leg extensions
- 07-17-2009, 04:24 PM
- 07-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Don't do leg extentions.
j/k If it is along either side of the bone vertically, it may be shin splints. Not much you can do about that except take time off from leg work, running, ect...
07-17-2009, 04:35 PM
and ice it - if its both sides its probably muscular - ice it for the first few days then heat after that
07-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I think I figured out the problem I moved further back on my bench and the pain went away. I think the bar was a little high.
07-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ClintCanada in forum Training ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 05-13-2012, 01:13 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 02-04-2010, 04:53 AM
- By sly in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2008, 09:54 PM
- By JasonLift in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:12 AM
- By Beta BBer in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:33 AM