shin pain during leg extensions
- 07-17-2009, 03:24 PM
- 07-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Don't do leg extentions.
j/k If it is along either side of the bone vertically, it may be shin splints. Not much you can do about that except take time off from leg work, running, ect...
- 07-17-2009, 03:35 PM
and ice it - if its both sides its probably muscular - ice it for the first few days then heat after that
07-17-2009, 03:37 PM
I think I figured out the problem I moved further back on my bench and the pain went away. I think the bar was a little high.
07-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:53 AM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:24 AM
- By 300Fan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2007, 01:15 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 29Last Post: 10-01-2005, 09:05 AM
- By Beta BBer in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:33 PM