My workout - AnabolicMinds.com

My workout

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Arrow My workout

Mon
    Chest: Three sets of dumbbell flys, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of dumbbell press, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of incline press, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of incline dumbbell flys, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3 min between sets.

Tue
    Back: Six sets of overhand wide grip pullups (pull-ups) holding dumbbell between your thighs, 5-8 reps, with 3min rest between sets. Six sets of dumbbell rows, 5-8 reps per set with 3min rest between sets.

Wed
    Legs: Three sets of lunges, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. Three sets of skateboard squats, 5-8 reps, with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of good mornings, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. Three sets of single leg calf raises, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. . Three sets of leg extensions, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. .

Thu
    Shoulders: 3 sets of alternate shoulder press, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of side raises, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of front raises, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of reverse flys, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of vertical rows, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets.

Fri
    Arms: Biceps: 3 sets dumbbell curl using forced negatives, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of twenty-ones with barbell, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of reverse grip barbell curls, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. Triceps: 3 sets of skull crushers, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of narrow grip bench press, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of dumbbell kick backs, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets.

This is the exercise I follow. It doesn't 'wear' me out.. Is it possible I do it 2 times a day or is that over working? any suggestions or changes I need to make?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

i'd cut back on the rest between sets personally and if it isn't wearing you out maybe up the weights. Is your goal to bulk? Even 5 reps is a little low for a bulk for me personally. Are you really pushing for that last rep or do they all come easy?

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yes I am attempting to bulk. I do 8 reps and yes on most exercises I have to fight for the last rep ,but after the workout I take my creatine, a shower, eat, and then I feel like I never worked out. Today was arms ,and i worked out maybe 1 and a half hours ago and I am not tight

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like you need to shock your body. try rest/pausing, negatives, assisted reps, etc. or switch your dumbells for barbells, and vice versa. there's tons of ways to trick the body. you can do curls seated instead of standing, etc.

EDIT : i'm wondering why i don't see that many compound movements in your workout. for shoulders, wide grip upright rows, military press, etc. deadlifts on back day, CG bench and weighted dips for tri's, ,etc.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I dont have enough olympic weights to do dead lifts. and if you mean upright rows as vertical then i do , do vertical rows. and I can add military press..

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hello? should i add more reps or sets or more exercises? Please inform me?

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

so long as the reps on your compound lifts are 8-12, you're doing great.

isolation is whatever works for you. some people stick with 8-12 to increase mass, others 4-6 to increase strength so they can lift more on their compound lifts next week, which leads to more mass. you've got to find which style you prefer with regards to isolation.

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    I dont have enough olympic weights to do dead lifts.

Don't you hate that feeling... My kingdom for a squat rack... and enough weights to do proper deads. Bare min, gimmie a hex bar

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM