Shrugs or upright rows?
- 07-21-2009, 10:55 PM
- 07-22-2009, 08:32 AM
they utilize so many different areas that it is kind of difficult to pin it down on one day if you choose to do single or 2 bodypart workouts per week. I usually pair it with shoulders and biceps as the front runner after hitting rear delts as a warmup.
07-22-2009, 09:03 AM
dam nice vid jw, he smashed that 315 off like it was nothing. looked like freakin machine doing that set.
07-22-2009, 02:23 PM
UPRIRGHT ROWS ARE MORE FOR SHOULDER DEVELOPMENT. SHRUGS ARE FOR TRAPS AND SERRATUS. SHRUGS ARE A GOOD OL MASS BUILDER FOR THE TRAPS. USE UPRIGHT ROW ON SHOULDER DAY. TRAPS ARE SHOULDER ELEVATORS AND UNLESS YOU GET YOUR SHOULDERS HELLA HIGH ON UPRIGHT ROW YOUR TRAPS ARNT GOING TO BE HIT AS HARD AS WITH SHRUGS. TRY INCLINE SHRUGS THEY KICK ASS. SIT AT AN INCLINE ANGLE ON AN INCLINE BENCH AND DO DB SHRUGS. THEY KICK ASS AND HIT THE TRAPS FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE PROMOTING MUSCLE CONFUSION AND GROWTH
07-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Dead lifts kill them both, but I suggest all of the above. I don't understand why this is an either/or concern.
NSCA - CSCS
07-22-2009, 02:43 PM
07-22-2009, 04:48 PM
07-22-2009, 04:56 PM
07-30-2009, 01:06 AM
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKuIMOB6i8"]YouTube - Maryland Football Strength and Conditioning[/ame]
07-30-2009, 02:03 AM
07-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GreenMachineX in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:18 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:58 PM
- By grigs in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
- By Emerge in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 10-12-2008, 05:28 AM
- By xtatic in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 09-29-2006, 10:21 AM