Hey!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Hey!

If this is the wrong place to make a post like this, Mods please move it. Thanks!
    Hello Everyone my name is Lee. I was just going to make this post in hopes to give other beginners some inspiration. I have only been into weight lifting hardcorely for less than a year ,and I just want to say it's great. Nothing compares to the feeling of being on a diet and lifting. I just got through with shoulders ,and its marvelous! I am 20 years old and I never plan on stopping. I have never been scared of much ,but I am actually scared that something could happen and I get hurt to where I can't work out. Oh and After you step on a scale and see that you've lost some unwanted pounds or look in the mirror and notice an extra vein throbbin as you finish lifting, Gah, I just can't describe it. Hope you enjoyed the post and Happy Lifting!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Glad to hear that you're dedicated! Make it a lifestyle, so many benefits come from it. I always worry about getting hurt and not being able to get in the gym so you aren't alone. Happy and safe lifting!