best equipment for a small apartment?
- 07-16-2009, 12:35 AM
- 07-16-2009, 12:53 AM
power blocks, flat bench w/incline option, doorway pull up bar, ab master pad for sit ups
your local sports authority would be a good place to find stuff
07-16-2009, 02:16 AM
07-16-2009, 08:42 AM
For the money I would go with a good set of adjustable DB's and maybe a bench. If you can find a good solid pullup bar for you door grab one of those too. Forget the sit up pad because sit ups suck anyway. There are much better options for training your abs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ryan5550 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2017, 10:49 AM
- By Kühn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2008, 09:46 AM
- By Champ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:23 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:16 PM