where'd this strength come from

itzgambino

Awards
So I have been on a cut for a while and am getting to the point where my strength and energy were starting to dip then all of a sudden lately I have seen my strength just completely skyrocket. Over the last week I have seen a huge increase in strength out of nowhere. No way am I complaining about it as I welcome it lol I just wanted to know if anybody else has experienced something like this before?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for me I have like really good weeks and bad weeks.. I feel like working out is a roller coaster sometimes... I'm pretty sure everyone is like that. Even on my bad weeks tho I try to stay with high intensity...

Flyers2385

Awards
Did anything in your diet change? Since you've been on a cut, I could see an increase in strength and energy from an increase in caloric intake. Did you take a week off? Your CNS could've needed time to recover thus leading to higher performance back from the break. Are you sleeping more? I mean, you need to be more specific so we can pin point the cause.

itzgambino

Awards
no my diet hasnt changed at all, the last change in my diet occurred probably about 3-4 weeks ago when I upped my total to about 2200-a day, sleep patterns have been the same, and I just finished a bottle of stim-x last week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Supplements 11
Post Cycle Therapy 4
enhanced Supplements 14
waynaferd Anabolics 1