where'd this strength come from

1. where'd this strength come from

So I have been on a cut for a while and am getting to the point where my strength and energy were starting to dip then all of a sudden lately I have seen my strength just completely skyrocket. Over the last week I have seen a huge increase in strength out of nowhere. No way am I complaining about it as I welcome it lol I just wanted to know if anybody else has experienced something like this before?

2. Yeah for me I have like really good weeks and bad weeks.. I feel like working out is a roller coaster sometimes... I'm pretty sure everyone is like that. Even on my bad weeks tho I try to stay with high intensity...
    Bench - 355
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 600

3. Did anything in your diet change? Since you've been on a cut, I could see an increase in strength and energy from an increase in caloric intake. Did you take a week off? Your CNS could've needed time to recover thus leading to higher performance back from the break. Are you sleeping more? I mean, you need to be more specific so we can pin point the cause.

4. no my diet hasnt changed at all, the last change in my diet occurred probably about 3-4 weeks ago when I upped my total to about 2200-a day, sleep patterns have been the same, and I just finished a bottle of stim-x last week.

5. lucky you, i wish that happened to me =\

Similar Forum Threads

1. What else for strength?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:54 AM
  2. Best PH/PS for Strength
    By MongoSS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
  3. muscle strength and bone strength
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
  4. How does one CUT FAT & KEEP STRENGTH?
    By angel77 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM