- 07-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, I need some help/suggestions/advice, etc... with some alternative exercises to triceps pushdown, lat pulldown, and cable crossovers. I do all my workouts in the garage and have pull-up bar, bench (adjustable), d-bells, straight bar, e-z curl bar, and resistance bands. My idea for triceps pushdown is to tie and/or hang the resistance band on the pull-up bar and do the exercise. As for the lat pulldown also hang the band and sit away from the bar and do the exercise. Any suggestions, ideas, help will be great. Thanxx
- 07-10-2009, 01:16 AM
- 6'3" 249 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you have a pullup bar,...why even do "mock" lat pulldowns? -Pullups are better.
If you have dumbells and a staright bar, why do a "mock" tricep pushdowns?
-Do DB overhead extensions, skullcrushers, closegrip bench, french presses, and bench dips.
Use the DB's for deep flys.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WannabeBatman in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:42 PM
- By pizzathehut in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2008, 11:28 PM
- By Nightwanderer in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-2008, 05:44 PM
- By exnihilo in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:36 PM
- By Christoph in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2004, 07:58 PM