- 07-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I just finished a workout of power cleans, squats, and mil press. This is the first time attempting power cleans since high school, so I took it real easy on the weight.
95 x 10 x 5
115 x 10 x 5
135 x 5 x 5
I have a couple issues. First, sometimes the bar hits my stomach on the way up. I'm not a fatty (size 34 waist), so I know it's probably a form issue. Also, I lack the wrist flexibilty to catch the bar on my shoulders and end up catching it in my hands.
Any thoughts on how to correct these issues and/or pointers in general?
- 07-10-2009, 12:17 AM
u need to regain that flexiblity and try to bring it up close to yer body just an 1/8 in, but if your gut is way in the way cant help ya
i cat really show u but go on utube they have some super vids of ppl with perfect fourm
07-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigintensions in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:09 PM
- By fadi in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM
- By cav19delite in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:42 AM
- By p00ndawg in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:51 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2003, 09:22 PM