- 07-09-2009, 05:33 PM
I just finished a workout of power cleans, squats, and mil press. This is the first time attempting power cleans since high school, so I took it real easy on the weight.
95 x 10 x 5
115 x 10 x 5
135 x 5 x 5
I have a couple issues. First, sometimes the bar hits my stomach on the way up. I'm not a fatty (size 34 waist), so I know it's probably a form issue. Also, I lack the wrist flexibilty to catch the bar on my shoulders and end up catching it in my hands.
Any thoughts on how to correct these issues and/or pointers in general?
- 07-09-2009, 11:17 PM
u need to regain that flexiblity and try to bring it up close to yer body just an 1/8 in, but if your gut is way in the way cant help ya
i cat really show u but go on utube they have some super vids of ppl with perfect fourm
- 07-10-2009, 07:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fadi in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2010, 12:57 PM
- By Alan82 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:13 PM
- By csakiges in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-28-2003, 11:27 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:22 PM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:11 PM