Physical Therpists - Help - Pelvic Rotation

  1. Physical Therpists - Help - Pelvic Rotation

    So here goes..

    I have been to neuromuscular therapist, chiropractors, sports orthos.. They can't figure out what the deal is.

    For about 6 months now I have been having pain in my sternum, chostochondritis, yes. The odd thing is this.. My torso.. when I look down at my belly button.. is rotated to the right. It's like my top half is turned to the right in comparison to my bottom half. On top of that, When I flex my abs, my rib pops. My right shoulder also sags lower than my left. Noone can put this puzzle together..I've attached some pictures to show you what I mean. I am out of options and money, and I cannot figure out what the deal is. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I am in Upstate NY.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Physical therapy help
    By Metalspine in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:10 PM
  2. Ams for physical therapy help?
    By Metalspine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 03:23 AM
  3. Help with my rotator cuff
    By tallbikerguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:40 AM
  4. Two Physics Questions - Please Help!
    By getjacked63 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 01:08 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in