Whats better for forearms, reverse curls or hammer curls?
- 07-07-2009, 08:20 PM
- 07-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I have great success doing a set of farmers walk with what ever you can handle for a walk around the entire gym, followed by reverse curls. Forearms get a wicked pump.
- 07-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Overall, switching fire-arm postion and trigger points for my AR and M4 were the things that have given me the best gains with forearms. But, I will add that Hammer DB-Curls coupled with dropped-suicide sets with isolation-wrist curls will do the trick.
07-07-2009, 09:49 PM
anything that requires squeezing the hand or curling the wrist
07-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Rotation of both, plus BB wrist curls.
07-08-2009, 07:56 PM
reverse curls give my forearms a real good burn
07-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 10-27-2010, 10:57 AM
- By cam22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:05 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2006, 05:31 PM
- By GottaMakeIt in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2005, 10:53 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2005, 01:07 AM