Whats better for forearms, reverse curls or hammer curls?
- 07-07-2009, 09:20 PM
- 07-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I have great success doing a set of farmers walk with what ever you can handle for a walk around the entire gym, followed by reverse curls. Forearms get a wicked pump.
07-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Overall, switching fire-arm postion and trigger points for my AR and M4 were the things that have given me the best gains with forearms. But, I will add that Hammer DB-Curls coupled with dropped-suicide sets with isolation-wrist curls will do the trick.
07-07-2009, 10:49 PM
07-08-2009, 01:24 AM
07-08-2009, 08:56 PM
07-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TulsaTalons in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
- By gymrat827 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 03-14-2011, 07:27 PM
- By Justing2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:39 PM
- By aminoman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
- By odysseus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-23-2009, 06:48 AM