Laser Hair removal and test levels.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ok well im 19 and 20 in a couple months. i have had two laser hair treatments on the back and two on the upper arms. I have taken 3 test boosters since then.. i feel like it makes my hair grow faster and thicker after test boosters. my facial hair seems to be growing faster and so does my forearm hair. i have to shave em almost everyday.

my hair on my upper arms and back after using nair or shaving stays smooth about 2 x as long as my chest and forearms ( im gussing because i havent had any treatments on them?)

Im almost postive the treatments lessened my back and upper arm hair however my shoulders are stilll a bitch to keep smooth

anyways i tried waxing my chest and it doesnt compltely smooth it out. and its messy and time consuming. Im ready to go back and get my back and upper arms lasered again pay the 500 for 2 more sessions for the upper arms and 2 more for the back... Ill be half way to the recomended 8 sessions.

my question for you guys is however will taking test boosters in the future make the hair grow back more? or are my Tlevels still too high to be getting laser hair removal? (meaning the hair will grow back cuz test levels?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just curious, whats ur reason for doing this? i hear laser hair removal is very expensive.

what test boosters have u taken?

im naturally hairless, which is nice. i did a cycle of test e and towards the end, i started to get a bit more facial hair. one side of my family can not grow a beard and has no body hair, but looses their scalp hair like by 25... the other side are literally monkeys, hair all over their chest and back and never lose it. sorry, i know this really didnt help ur question at all.

but basically, no the test boosters shouldnt matter that much. steroids, maybe. test boosters, doubt it. takes a lot of power to grow hair that much faster, and its not entirely based on testosterone.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
just curious, whats ur reason for doing this? i hear laser hair removal is very expensive.

what test boosters have u taken?

im naturally hairless, which is nice. i did a cycle of test e and towards the end, i started to get a bit more facial hair. one side of my family can not grow a beard and has no body hair, but looses their scalp hair like by 25... the other side are literally monkeys, hair all over their chest and back and never lose it. sorry, i know this really didnt help ur question at all.

but basically, no the test boosters shouldnt matter that much. steroids, maybe. test boosters, doubt it. takes a lot of power to grow hair that much faster, and its not entirely based on testosterone.
17hd
bllue up.

and one other i forget wat its called...

and my reason for doing this is i hate having back hair. and upper arm hair.. and as much chest hair as i do at 20... im just too hairy i dont like it