LG Sciences Training Series - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Sciences Training Series

1. Future

LG Sciences Training Series

This will have some instructional information along with sharing about LG products from time to time. I am a firm believer that they have some of the best products.

2. Future

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SaOj7_UepE"]YouTube - Lg Series 1: Dork Squat Instructional[/ame]

I came up with the name dork squats because I felt so silly doing them. Using the pad for the bar has always been taboo for me as a former powerlifter but I did need to eliminate the bruises. I knew from the past the having my heels raises worked my quads more but once the toes get over the knees it can be dangerous for the patella. I did practice for a while with lighter weights before doing a double with 585 raw. The pause at the bottom was something we also used in powerlifting as well. It helped to develop more power out of the bottom which recruits more muscle fibers in theory.

I suggest trying this with very light weight. I wear a belt even though I stay very upright. Also warm up on the bike for 5-10 minutes with some passive stretches as well. Give this new exercise a try and your quads will grow like never before.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

jesus, you walk out with that much weight? my left knee buckles walking out on 370 deads...
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new series
    By shocknyou in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 08:24 AM
  2. LG Sciences Training Series
    By Future in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. Transformation Series
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Forum Suggestions and News