Absolute Best Program For Strength?
- 07-02-2009, 05:00 PM
- 07-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Have you tried SFW? It has worked well for me in the past. There really is no one best program. Just eat, lift, rest, repeat.
- 07-04-2009, 05:05 PM
07-04-2009, 10:19 PM
5x5 or DC training adjusting rep ranges to 5/3/1. IMO.
07-05-2009, 10:30 AM
07-09-2009, 02:27 AM
07-09-2009, 08:59 AM
I actually progressed longer on rippetoe's 3x5 then on 5x5. I guess it depends on how much volume you can handle. On 5x5 I max out after 6-8 weeks, on 3x5 I can keep going for like 12-16 weeks.
07-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Westside (or the skinny-bastard version for those that can't handle as much volume)
M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 663Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:09 AM
- By Bnatural in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:09 AM
- By Emerge in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:57 AM
- By warriorway in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2007, 04:16 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2004, 11:02 PM