Severe Head Pain
- 07-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Severe Head Pain
I was benching yesterday and i felt a kind of pop in my uper neck at the base of my skull. Then i had a severe burning throbbing headache in just the left side of my head and in my eye and face. It went away after taking some motrin and resting for a while but this morning i got up and did a pull up and almost blacked out from the pain in my head. I'm still feeling it now what could this be?
- 07-01-2009, 12:59 PM
I've had a similar incident, turned out to be a pinched nerve. The chiropractor and a couple of weeks of light benching helped me out.
You may still want to have the looked at by a professional though.
07-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Exertion headaches. They can honestly feel like you are dying. Took 2 weeks until I could lift anything, and then 2 weeks after that I could lift, but with slight pain. Just rest it out.
07-01-2009, 01:05 PM
really they just happen like that all the sudden, i've been lifting for a bit now and i've never had anything like this before.
07-01-2009, 01:15 PM
07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I had the same thing...about 4 weeks ago. Severe pain lasted about 2 weeks...and oh god, don't even think about having sex...I about died.
After 2 weeks I could lift with ibuprofin and light pain.
Now about 4 weeks out I am pain free again...although I do get slight hints of it from time to time during sex/extreme lifts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zephyr in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
- By sina in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:26 PM
- By gmanall in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2013, 12:09 PM
- By jamesm11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:38 AM
- By yeahright in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:12 AM