Severe Head Pain
- 07-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Severe Head Pain
I was benching yesterday and i felt a kind of pop in my uper neck at the base of my skull. Then i had a severe burning throbbing headache in just the left side of my head and in my eye and face. It went away after taking some motrin and resting for a while but this morning i got up and did a pull up and almost blacked out from the pain in my head. I'm still feeling it now what could this be?
- 07-01-2009, 11:59 AM
I've had a similar incident, turned out to be a pinched nerve. The chiropractor and a couple of weeks of light benching helped me out.
You may still want to have the looked at by a professional though.
- 07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Exertion headaches. They can honestly feel like you are dying. Took 2 weeks until I could lift anything, and then 2 weeks after that I could lift, but with slight pain. Just rest it out.
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
really they just happen like that all the sudden, i've been lifting for a bit now and i've never had anything like this before.
07-01-2009, 12:15 PM
07-01-2009, 12:22 PM
07-01-2009, 03:13 PM
I had the same thing...about 4 weeks ago. Severe pain lasted about 2 weeks...and oh god, don't even think about having sex...I about died.
After 2 weeks I could lift with ibuprofin and light pain.
Now about 4 weeks out I am pain free again...although I do get slight hints of it from time to time during sex/extreme lifts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gofigureitout in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
- By en013 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-14-2010, 01:23 PM
- By Wudog in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
- By olb in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:42 PM
- By SuppKnight in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:04 PM