Good rountine?

H

hothulk486

Awards
Just looking for opinions on a new routine. I just changed my routine I've been using for farrr too long and was looking for any opinions on my new one. I'm currently 6 feet, 210lbs, and about 20% body fat. I'm looking to cut while hopefully retaining most of my muscle...

Each workout is about an hour.

Day 1 - Chest/Tri
Day 2 - Back/Biceps
Day 3 - Cardio/stretching
Day 4 - Legs/Shoulders
Day 5 - Off
Day 6 - Cardio/stretching

Then I repeat. I'm combining this with a good diet, creatine, protein shake, and using N.O. Explode before each workout. Anyone have any opinions on how I could improve this?

:usa:

J

jim623

Go to anabolicx.com, in the training section, sublimeh(crap I hope this is how justin spells his screenname) has some stickeys, training arms, training chest ect. You might find something you like there.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
split looks good, though we obviously can't see the routine itself :)

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Hulk, I don't get anything out of this, but have you tried Power, Rep Range, Shock? Check it out and let me know what you think...

As for leaning out while maintaining your muscle, it's all about your diet and cardio! Good luck!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
if youre not looking to shed weight at a record speed, ive found the best way to gradually cut weight while maintaining muscle mass and a reasonable amount of strength is to simply reduce cals little by little each day until you find a comfortable intake that gives you sufficient energy. once you get that down remember to keep training as heavy as possible, even if you dont get your usual amount of reps on your usual poundages.

C

coz999

Awards
prrstraining
.com

dude give it a whirl. people swear by it