For Bulking... what's the focus

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
My first ever bulk cycle is still 8 - 12 weeks away (as soon as i hit 8% bodyfat) but my mind can't seem to focus on anything else.

As an endomorph, what should I be focusing on... Should I be doing heavy lifting, high volume training, high intensity training or ..... ?

And also, should I be focusing on split workout or whole body workout?...

Cheers guys,

panmerc

panmerc

Awards
Its mainly up to what you want out of bulking. If you want to look like a bodybuilder i.e. great physique, then focus on volume. If you are looking for strength then focus on heavy lifting. And if you want to be an athlete i.e. being able to run and jump, then focus on basic movements and continue high intensity training.

Just talking about bulking is very vague. Most people are "bulking". Thats why there are so many fat people out there.

newuser

Awards
need help..... i was thinking of starting cycle of M-DROL by CEL can anyone assist me with the steps i should take to get best results??

thankyou,

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Its mainly up to what you want out of bulking. If you want to look like a bodybuilder i.e. great physique, then focus on volume. If you are looking for strength then focus on heavy lifting. And if you want to be an athlete i.e. being able to run and jump, then focus on basic movements and continue high intensity training.

Just talking about bulking is very vague. Most people are "bulking". Thats why there are so many fat people out there.
thanks man. I want to look like a bodybuilder more than being able to run like an athlete etc..

So I guess hi-volume is what i'll be focusing on then eh.

panmerc

panmerc

Awards
Yeah basically just look at your life's schedule (work, school, kids) and see what best fits your time. Then find a workout that matches. You should try to change workouts about every six weeks, but that can be as simple as switching exersizes. If your new to lifting its more important to watch your form than trying a bunch of new exersizes. As you get further in your experience you'll have to focus more on workouts and exersizes.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
need help..... i was thinking of starting cycle of M-DROL by CEL can anyone assist me with the steps i should take to get best results??

thankyou,
wrong section. also if your under 21 stay natural before turning to steroids. also at your weight you could easy gain 40lbs by eating right and training. there isn't a magic pill out there. :borladuck: