- 05-27-2009, 02:56 PM
If I lift weights every other day in the morning, and then do cardio every night, will I be losing muscle? I'm not cutting my calories, still eating plenty of protein and very healthy, just doing more cardio lately. Also, I like to eat a snack before going to bed, should this be limited to protein, carbs, or anything as long as its rather small?
- 05-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Proteins and a little fat is good late at night.
Cardio every day is a little much. 4-5 times a week while cutting is good. 1-3 days while bulking (and some people do none). If your in maint. phase, I'd say 3-4 times a week would suffice.
- 05-27-2009, 04:37 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
05-27-2009, 04:51 PM
I am increasing my cardio...I have a bad habit of uh...overdoing cardio...just a wee bit...so i been resisting it. I have now added pasta to my every day meals for my bulk, so...cardio is now back in full swing I have found its hard to gain weight, so I just have to eat more and more with cardio. But I am not liking the stomach, so cardio is now a mandatory daily thing.
05-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm falling asleep at work haha waking up later all that jaz I think more cals would help and prolly carbs but other then that as long as you can hang your good.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
- By svt cobra in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:38 AM
- By Webdango in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:33 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:18 AM