- 05-27-2009, 03:56 PM
If I lift weights every other day in the morning, and then do cardio every night, will I be losing muscle? I'm not cutting my calories, still eating plenty of protein and very healthy, just doing more cardio lately. Also, I like to eat a snack before going to bed, should this be limited to protein, carbs, or anything as long as its rather small?
- 05-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Proteins and a little fat is good late at night.
Cardio every day is a little much. 4-5 times a week while cutting is good. 1-3 days while bulking (and some people do none). If your in maint. phase, I'd say 3-4 times a week would suffice.
05-27-2009, 05:37 PM
05-27-2009, 05:51 PM
I am increasing my cardio...I have a bad habit of uh...overdoing cardio...just a wee bit...so i been resisting it. I have now added pasta to my every day meals for my bulk, so...cardio is now back in full swing I have found its hard to gain weight, so I just have to eat more and more with cardio. But I am not liking the stomach, so cardio is now a mandatory daily thing.
05-27-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm falling asleep at work haha waking up later all that jaz I think more cals would help and prolly carbs but other then that as long as you can hang your good.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2003, 11:57 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:47 PM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2002, 01:46 PM
- By R.I.C. in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-13-2002, 12:19 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 07:31 AM