- 05-26-2009, 03:18 AM
- 05-26-2009, 03:33 AM
Unless you are not getting enough protein/sleep or you did WAY to many sets on your Monday workout you should be fine.
- 05-26-2009, 08:30 AM
It should be okay,.. however you have a thread going with 7 wo days, no rest. There should be a rest day in between those chest days,.. a real rest day, no weights!!Think training's hard,. try losing!
05-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Just monitor your volume, diet, and sleep.
05-27-2009, 01:27 AM
ohhh. right right.
im gonna try and switch up my routine then.
05-27-2009, 10:51 AM
i train mine on monday and thursday. that way i always get a 72 hour break between training them. obviously, i train chest with tri's as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Defex in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 05-29-2011, 08:37 PM
- By pdx89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:32 PM
- By RyanOFelt in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2008, 06:02 PM
- By Buracho in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2007, 10:16 AM