- 05-26-2009, 04:18 AM
- 05-26-2009, 04:33 AM
Unless you are not getting enough protein/sleep or you did WAY to many sets on your Monday workout you should be fine.
05-26-2009, 09:30 AM
It should be okay,.. however you have a thread going with 7 wo days, no rest. There should be a rest day in between those chest days,.. a real rest day, no weights!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
05-26-2009, 01:49 PM
05-27-2009, 02:27 AM
05-27-2009, 11:51 AM
i train mine on monday and thursday. that way i always get a 72 hour break between training them. obviously, i train chest with tri's as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lifted in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2003, 11:09 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-27-2003, 01:23 AM
- By cpwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:13 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:31 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:45 AM