- 05-21-2009, 01:21 PM
- 05-21-2009, 01:33 PM
05-21-2009, 01:36 PM
05-21-2009, 01:39 PM
05-21-2009, 01:42 PM
well thank you i was just curious thats all. my friend was not able to lift as much and he said it was odd but i guess every one is different thanks
05-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Pretty normal, just be carefull with form and adding weight. When I was just starting out, don't laugh, my goal was to be able to bench 135. Me and my buddy discovered what you did, you can lift more on decline, so we started doing them. We just jumped in, and after a while, my buddies shoulders started hurting and one day he went overboard, and shoulder popped, hurt rotator, know know the deal. If you press alot with your shoulders, instead on squeezing them back and just moving with your chest, your shoulders are somewhat vulnerable in that position. And if you throw on more weight then you can handle, you can tear something up before you know what happened.
And yes I can now bench the "big plates"
05-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By suresha in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM
- By keater824 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:48 PM
- By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:54 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:23 AM
- By Panther06 in forum Training ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 06-26-2003, 11:43 PM