- 05-19-2009, 10:19 PM
i am trying to just become more overall muscular.....i have lifted for awhile and i have a good routine im a strong kid but im looking for a better just raw badass muscle type of apperance....i am getting there slowly but i am also loosing a alota weight? is this a problem i use all size gainer supps but i diet now and stick to it pretty welll...i enjoy being a bigger guy do i have anything to worry about?? or just stick to my plan keep burning fat and then start a bulk once i am happy with my body
- 05-20-2009, 02:12 AM
what kind of training routine are you doing? What would you say your daily calorie intake is? More we know, more we can help!
05-20-2009, 11:24 AM
i train 5 to 6 times a week.... i eat alot but its mostly healty,protein bars,chicken, lean turkey, i dont diet like a bodybuilder but i just watch what i eat...i have no idea what my calorie intake is in a day
05-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Things you should figure out:
What you eat and when. Just keep a log for a week to get a basic idea. Don't cut back. Then total cals for each day to see where ur at.
What is your exact split?
With that we can help you.
Last edited by D3vildog; 05-20-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Spelling
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By shanesurfs in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2002, 06:31 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
- By shady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:58 AM