My Pec collapsed? is it possible?

nerkle3000

Awards
So my pec's are pretty toned and big they are nice looking i must say but this weeknd i noticed my right side seemes like it has collapsed in and down?? for example under my pec on the left side is defined and has a nice ridge under it going to my arm pit.. now it seems like all the sudden my right side as it gets closer to my arm pit is just molded with the rest of my body.. there is not the definition line under it anymore?? also doesnt seem to stick out as much anymore? anyone had this happen or have any suggestions to what may have happend.. is not sore or hurting at all.. just seems like it has collapsed or fallen down??

thanks in advance..

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure if your pec collapsed you wouldn't have to ask if it did, you'd be more aware than any of us.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn implants!

J/K If it collapsed you would be in great pain!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
If you tore your pec i think you would notice that half your torso was purple. Their is something very gay sounding about the first sentence of your post.

Xtreme84

Xtreme84

Awards
Wow! You sound full of yourself in your first sentence.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How big of a chest can you have with those stats?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
If you tore your pec i think you would notice that half your torso was purple. Their is something very gay sounding about the first sentence of your post.
:toofunny: