DB Chest Pressing
- 05-11-2009, 05:14 PM
- 05-11-2009, 05:47 PM
all i can think of is stablizers? im not even too sure tho.. when you bench do you squeeze the barbell? do you do deadlifts? shrugs? what movements do u use heavy weights for?
- 05-11-2009, 06:46 PM
05-11-2009, 06:56 PM
When was the last time you worked your bi's/forearms out? Yesterday?
05-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Why does it have to be one or the other? Try splitting it up next time, incline with dumbells, flat with the bar, etc. Mixing it up is the best way to go, imho.
PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
PHF Rep/Celtic labs
05-12-2009, 04:52 PM
The only movement's i do heavy lift's are chest pressing,and squats. I did bi's and tri's today no prob. with the forearms burning up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By viralencore84 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:47 AM
- By Blownstang01 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2010, 07:21 PM
- By bolt10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:32 AM
- By stevecrammer in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:11 AM
- By jverch in forum Training ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 02-18-2005, 06:27 AM