- 05-10-2009, 03:04 PM
There is a huge buzz going around with FST-7 training, which tries to stretch the fascia tissue to allow for more muscle growth. Reading into FST-7, it basically aims for a huge pump to finish off muscles (7x8-12 reps).
If stretching fascia is caused by pumps, can't skin tearing pumps you get from NO products do the same thing?
- 05-10-2009, 08:08 PM
05-10-2009, 11:03 PM
05-10-2009, 11:05 PM
I think the NO products just enhances the pump you get from a final high rep set.
The whole doing a higher rep set at the end of several heavier sets has been around since the old days for the same reason. The stretching part of the DC program is supposed to be for the same fascia stretching purpose also.
For another way to do this, look up foam rolling.
Not only will it help stretch the fascia, but it helps with mobility and range of motion issues as well. It helps with everything from shoulder issues to loosening up the hips in order to get deeper into the hole on squats without letting your pelvis roll under.
05-11-2009, 07:30 AM
05-11-2009, 07:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lockxxheed in forum Training ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:26 PM
- By snakebyte05 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2005, 10:07 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2003, 11:43 AM
- By Draven in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2003, 05:57 PM
- By Flavor in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:00 PM