Doing the Crack routine.. Reviews, thoughts?

Korben

Korben

Awards
I was planning on giving this program a try Crack by Marc MacDougal. Actually, I was planning on doing this program and a friends was gonna run p90x. We are gonna have the same diet and supps. I am more of a gym person and he likes to work out at home. I was just wondering how you all think this stacks up vs. p90. Thanks everyone. Any feedback is welcome.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Could you post up a link? I've never heard of this one.

UKStrength

Looks nice mate, similar to my jump rope circuit that I perform as my 'cardio' sessions, is it fat loss you're aiming for?

Korben

Korben

Awards
Looks nice mate, similar to my jump rope circuit that I perform as my 'cardio' sessions, is it fat loss you're aiming for?
yeah.. I am looking just to cut the fat i have packed on after a year of hitting the books all the time with little training time. Not to much to loose about 10 pounds, but I really would like to shread down. A friend and I are have a lil comp he is doing the p90x system. I am going to follow the p90x diet and do these work outs. I am more of a gym person and he would rather work out at home.

As far as a link the word Crack in the original post is a link.. if not google "lose fat like you're on crack" easy to find. Thanks guys.

UKStrength

yeah.. I am looking just to cut the fat i have packed on after a year of hitting the books all the time with little training time. Not to much to loose about 10 pounds, but I really would like to shread down. A friend and I are have a lil comp he is doing the p90x system. I am going to follow the p90x diet and do these work outs. I am more of a gym person and he would rather work out at home.

As far as a link the word Crack in the original post is a link.. if not google "lose fat like you're on crack" easy to find. Thanks guys.
Should be good mate, add in some extra low-intensity cardio if the fat loss plateaus and watch the diet...you're good to go!

Jump rope is frigging amazing for fat loss mate, just watch your shins, don't overdo it straight away!

Korben

Korben

Awards
Should be good mate, add in some extra low-intensity cardio if the fat loss plateaus and watch the diet...you're good to go!

Jump rope is frigging amazing for fat loss mate, just watch your shins, don't overdo it straight away!
Love jump rope.. been doing it for years. Being a kid I wanted to be Rocky.. then actually doing a lil amateur boxing got me hooked. If you jump alot like i used to grap you an aerospeed rope, incredibly fast, but kinda pricy.

UKStrength

Love jump rope.. been doing it for years. Being a kid I wanted to be Rocky.. then actually doing a lil amateur boxing got me hooked. If you jump alot like i used to grap you an aerospeed rope, incredibly fast, but kinda pricy.
Sounds awesome mate, my cheapo one is starting to irritate me now :) (doesn't spin fast enough).

Check your PMs mate.

mikinTx

Just from a quick glance I'd say its certainly comparable to P90X (just finished the last phase about a week and half ago). BF went from ~14.5 to 12.5, weight dropped from 192 to appx 186. I'd say P90X has fewer exercises with weights, more emphasis on cardio/conditioning. May have to give the Crack routine a try after my bulk but yeah, I'd say you can definitely burn as many cals on the Crack routine.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Just from a quick glance I'd say its certainly comparable to P90X (just finished the last phase about a week and half ago). BF went from ~14.5 to 12.5, weight dropped from 192 to appx 186. I'd say P90X has fewer exercises with weights, more emphasis on cardio/conditioning. May have to give the Crack routine a try after my bulk but yeah, I'd say you can definitely burn as many cals on the Crack routine.
Thanks buddy... Yeah like I said I am more gym oriented. while he is more a home based. I tried to do the home thing and I would just put it off. I am gonna do light cardio most days after this work out and hopfully HIIT 2x a week. Really, want to cut the BF down low.