Please critique my WS4SB routine
- 05-03-2009, 05:22 PM
- 05-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Looks good man.
I'd change the Step Ups to Bulgarian Split Squats. Man I love those, they burn you out like hell.
05-04-2009, 02:21 AM
looks like a basic routine are u just starting out westide? i used it in the summer and i kinda messed around with new routines created my own (which always works the best for strength) and now im going back to westide but a couple things
Monday that seems like a lil too much volume 12-16 reps of incline DB?
Max Effort should be be working up to a one rep max at most 3 rep max
Dynamic Effort day should be 8 x 3 something to develop SPEED! with 50-65% of max
i mean if ur just starting out powerlifting/very low rep training this works but id bypass this and go to a lil more advanced westide routine if u have any experience in low rep training!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bile12345 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:54 AM
- By keater824 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:18 PM
- By ktw in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 27Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:14 PM
- By ktw in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2006, 10:39 AM
- By savagery in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:42 PM