- 05-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Getting back into the swing of things. I bulked up to 205 but now I want to cut back. First time i really start cutting, ii have been trying to be big but now i wanna see the muscle and not just bulky! but i have so far managed to drop back down to 176 but my goal is bout 160 so i can get this baby fat off the body.
the parts i am trying to hit is under chest fat and lower back/side fat.. rest of body is coming on down.. any ideas my training split follows
monday/Wed/Friday training split
monday- chest, tri's
Example flat bench, decline, decline fly,incline, dips, tri extension but do them non stop(jump from one machine to another one motion once i complete rest for a min or 2 and repeat for about 3 sets then my workout done.
afterwards play racquetball...
Now on off days i try to do cardio(racquetball,pucnhing bag and speed bag, or basketball) this is were i think i might over train and get no growth..
on my workout days as well sometimes i go in the morning to gym to do cardio or some high intense cardio then hit gym after work for my workout..
is this over training or can i split everyday.. cardio in morning and workout with weitghs 3 times a day and cardio everyday?
Any ideas on actuall training for good cut down?
Similar Forum Threads
- By GMG760 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1203Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:47 PM
- By makka in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2009, 06:31 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
- By smaxh in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
- By Stifler659 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:43 PM