- 04-28-2009, 03:48 PM
- 04-28-2009, 03:51 PM
04-28-2009, 04:02 PM
04-28-2009, 04:03 PM
04-28-2009, 05:21 PM
I prefer the tredmill, on a bigger incline and moderate speed. Just as good of a work out.
For some reason the incline helps with my flat feet, cause the toe hits first and not the heel. Go figure huh?
Or jump rope... is one that people seem to love. Just move, dance, jump, run. Do your thing. Heart pumpin' body sweatin' good ****.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chlorella in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2009, 01:41 PM
- By KingMeso in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:12 AM
- By FreshMintBlue in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
- By Boxing4Life in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:55 PM
- By Changing in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-31-2005, 05:52 AM