lightheaded

1. lightheaded

lately i have been feeling lightheaded a bit after a lift...such as squats or bench more of the heavier stuff....occasionally i will have my heart race and a bit of discomfort in the chest....i will take two scoops of no xplode before my workouts and usually go four days a week...could the no xplode be causing this or is it maybe not enough water...

2. Quote Originally Posted by browns1234 View Post
    lately i have been feeling lightheaded a bit after a lift...such as squats or bench more of the heavier stuff....occasionally i will have my heart race and a bit of discomfort in the chest....i will take two scoops of no xplode before my workouts and usually go four days a week...could the no xplode be causing this or is it maybe not enough water...

cut the NOXplode dosage

drink more water and breathe

If i dont get lightheaded doing squats or deads, Im pissed. (not working hard enough)

good luck

3. i think a problem might be my eating...i will usually have a meal consisting of chicken and rice at around 330 then i will take my noxplode at about 530...maybe i need to eat a little before the workout to ensure high blood pressure
    •   

4. I noticed the same thing when i tried the noxplode, I would personally either cut it completely or dose down and then as ur tollerance builds you can increase it back to where it was (i found that i noticed the heart thing at the beginning of taking it). The light headedness is most likely a mix of the noxplode, the vasodialation, and the release of endorphins.

Similar Forum Threads

1. fasted cardio - lightheaded?
    By 1newbie in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:07 AM