6 Day muscle building split
- 04-26-2009, 03:21 AM
- 04-26-2009, 03:30 AM
Seems like a good split mate, I take it you have good recovery?
If you're throwing any cardio in there I'd make it post-workout, low-intensity or at another point in the day. Keep that sunday completely rested!
04-26-2009, 04:22 AM
04-26-2009, 07:38 AM
thats way to much man,you are going to overtrain,i used to do a 6 day split changed to a 3 day split my gains went to the roof as well as my strenght...cheers
04-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Recovery depends on a lot of factors not just the frequency of training. If he's got his diet, volume of training load, sleep patterns and supplementation just right, there's no reason he should over-train. All we've seen is what bodyparts he's training on each day!
Similar Forum Threads
- By leonidas1977 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:39 PM
- By AcuDoc in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:21 PM
- By RobInKuwait in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:49 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2003, 03:32 PM
- By Carl Willingham in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2003, 05:03 PM