How to balnce muscle growth

1. Registered User
    Answers

How to balnce muscle growth

hey

am looking for advice on how to keep my muscle size balanced in every meaning of the term. Am wanting to know how to keep my whole body balanced so that no one muscle is to big or small when compared with the others and more importantly how to stop one side becoming to big as my left side is my dominant but is smaller than my right, not by a lot but i can tell the difference and just want to keep my body balanced, am not doing it for vanity but for my own satisfaction and i dont want to mishape myself to keep fit and strong

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Answers

compound excersies tend to work more muscles which would inhibit a more even look, the uneven effect is gonna happen sooner or later becasue of how ur body and the specific muscles react to the training so u jsut have to be ready to work those specific muscles in order to create a balance, yo
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thedawg3545 View Post
    compound excersies tend to work more muscles which would inhibit a more even look, the uneven effect is gonna happen sooner or later becasue of how ur body and the specific muscles react to the training so u jsut have to be ready to work those specific muscles in order to create a balance, yo
    Word.

The muscle fiber type you have varies from muscle-to-muscle. This is why some can do little work on one area and see amazing gains.

For example, I can do 4-5 sets for quads and hams and continue to gain size, but I have to work my ass off every set of every session to see gains in my chest.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

cheers

what i think ill do is put an extra kg on one dumbell for my smaller side to make it work a bit harder as i have already tried extra reps and sets on my smaller side and and didnt achieve any more size on it but made it look more cut
  5. Registered User
    Answers

"Friends don't let friends do crossfit"

Just want to ask why? Am from england and crossfit has just got accross here and i have designed the crossfit tyneside website as part of my college work(it isnt up and running yet)and i think it has some good ideas, but to be honest i wouldnt do the work outs myself as i train to fight
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TeaEhRoar View Post
    "Friends don't let friends do crossfit"

Just want to ask why? Am from england and crossfit has just got accross here and i have designed the crossfit tyneside website as part of my college work(it isnt up and running yet)and i think it has some good ideas, but to be honest i wouldnt do the work outs myself as i train to fight
    I just think that it is a very pretentious view of fitness and does not acknowledge the use of many aspects of strength training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Estrogren and muscle growth
    By Dahollow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. muscle growth vs weight prohormones or aas
    By greekgeorge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. best supplements for muscle growth