- 04-11-2009, 07:48 PM
- 04-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Used a split like this for a few months and during my epistane cycle. Saw some solid results. Its a good change up for what I usually do which is chest/tri and back/bi. Can never hurt to try something new, see if it works better for your body.
- 04-11-2009, 10:06 PM
do you do shoulder and leg together or on seperate days
when do you take days offCURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
04-12-2009, 11:40 AM
ya i usually do shoulders and legs the same day...im training for football so mon back/tris wed chest/bis and friday shoulders and legs with some supersets of dips and pullups....tuesday and thursdays i will run sprints using hiit then stretch for a good 20 minutes to keep loose
04-12-2009, 01:22 PM
good... dont forget to throw in the plyos and footspeed drills
those helped me a ton in football
CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
04-12-2009, 11:09 PM
If you're to use a split like this I'd suggest doing one on Monday and one not before Thursday, that is, if you really work them out.
That should be enough recovery time to not overload.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Buracho in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 10-14-2011, 11:10 AM
- By DB21 in forum PicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:12 PM
- By jaime11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2011, 10:48 AM
- By shotdead42 in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 04-03-2010, 05:35 AM
- By remeizo in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:29 AM