- 04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi, ive decide that its about time i got back in to shape and was woundering if anyone had and tips on the type of exercise i should start off with. Im 5"11, 160lbs. Ive never really been cut, however this year im determined. and advice, i used to have some muscle in my abdomen, however since becoming a dad i seem to have no time, and ive let it slip. aiming to start with my stomach as i already lift weights so upper body can wait.
- 04-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Compound exercises like Deadlifts, squats help with ab strength aswell as full body strength, these are good to add to your regimine as they are the buidling blocks of most lifters routines focusing a day around each of these exercises.
The key to getting "cut" is diet and cardio your diet has to be on par look around this forum for examples.
Some good ab exercises are Leg raises, standard crunch, toe touches, dragonfly, but really if you mix in these good diet and squats and deads you will see good abs.
04-11-2009, 08:07 PM
04-11-2009, 08:23 PM
find a good gym!! speak to the guys in there, get the diet sorted and start with a basic 3 day week weight program the owner of the gym should give good advise on both these subjects! try to do 3x week cardio, running etc for 30 - 45 min! all the best
04-12-2009, 04:06 PM
cheers guys, looking a t few local gyms, my cousin goes to one and knows the peole in there so might check in there, here we go!
04-12-2009, 10:40 PM
08-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Keep on truckin'
Similar Forum Threads
- By omar castillo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 12-14-2015, 09:46 PM
- By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM
- By Sophomore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-09-2004, 01:56 PM
- By pegasus in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:39 AM
- By Moyer in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2003, 09:58 PM