how often should we do abs??
- 04-09-2009, 03:01 PM
- 04-09-2009, 03:05 PM
i run about 1 mile before workout and 1 mile after and do abs 2-3 times a week. However, sometimes I get spasms in my abs that cripple me so I'm probably not giving enough recovery time. Recently I've backed it down to twice a week - usually Monday Thursday for me.
04-09-2009, 03:23 PM
04-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I train them at least 3 times a week...usually M, W, F
M = 3 sets of 25 straight leg lifts and 3 sets of 45 degree incline 10 straight up and 10 twist to each side
W = 3 sets of 25 straight leg lifts and 3 sets of ab-rollers (nose to floor) at 25 reps each
F = 3 sets of "ab machine" weighted crunches at 12 reps and 3 sets of 45 degree incline crunches
04-09-2009, 06:28 PM
04-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Depends on what your goals are.Your abs get plenty of work on all core exercises.They are used as stabilizers.
04-09-2009, 09:28 PM
I dont do any ab exercises, but i do squats, pushups, and deadlifts.
I dont have a 6 pack, but im happy with what ive got.
04-13-2009, 01:30 PM
04-13-2009, 01:32 PM
04-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:41 AM
- By Caferacer in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2008, 01:40 PM
- By AM07 in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:07 PM
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
- By logan in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2004, 10:06 AM