My Workout - Your Opinion

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Monday- Chest & Tri's (Heavy)
Tuesday- Back & Bi's (Heavy)
Wednesday- Shoulders & Legs (Heavy)
Thursday- Chest & Tri's (light) (high rep, low weight)
Friday-Back & Bi's (light)
Saturday-Shoulders and Legs (light)
Sunday- rest

Week 1- 10 reps
Week 2- 8 reps
Week 3- 6 reps
Week 4- 4 reps
Week 5- rest
repeat...

I put this workout together with the trainer at baylor university with the goal of bulking up a bit. who is also some sort of old irish games champion idk but basically he his very qualified and knows his stuff.

Tell me what you think!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hey man i did a very similar work out and i liked it alot but i felt like i got more cut but no alot stronger...have you every tried a 4 day split?? im doing that now and have found strength increases just gotta mix it up...goodluck bro

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks a lot like a program I like to use. I just don't know about the whole 6 days in a row of training. If you have excellent recovery that may be fine but idk. What do the exercises and volume for each day look like?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
hey man i did a very similar work out and i liked it alot but i felt like i got more cut but no alot stronger...have you every tried a 4 day split?? im doing that now and have found strength increases just gotta mix it up...goodluck bro
no i haven't, it may sound crazy but i just can't keep myself from workout out, it really is my therapy/meditation. i love it... i'll be a little busier this summer tho so hopefully i can try a 4 day split... what does the split look like??

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Looks a lot like a program I like to use. I just don't know about the whole 6 days in a row of training. If you have excellent recovery that may be fine but idk. What do the exercises and volume for each day look like?
i try to change up the exercises and my routine all the time, but i usually just try to get in a good 12-15 sets for each muscle group...