Give me abs!!!

lift or die

Awards
Somebody give me the hardest ab workout you got.... Im open to any suggestions... if you have one that one know shredds them abs please let me know... thanks...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Exercises don't shred abs. Proper nutrition shreds abs.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
just like the beginning o the video said...not for beginners. diet and cardio are #1 then i say stick to basics. once you get some nice development i would throw in some of these variations.

another thing i will point out is that most people do crunches at sit-ups first...notice many lack lower ab development. i personally like to train the bottom up by doing variations of leg lifts first, sometimes not doing crunchs at all

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
yea i misread the post at first, and thought he was looking for more intense ab excercises...definetly not for beginners!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
abs are just like any other muscle. Doing them every day like some people i know do isn't going to get you a 8 pack. Having a diet that is spot on aimed at weight lose is when you'll start seeing results :)

lift or die

Awards
yea i misread the post at first, and thought he was looking for more intense ab excercises...definetly not for beginners!
no... your right im looking for advancement in my ab workouts.....

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Squats and a good diet. Once you get your body fat down, they'll magically appear.

nextahnold

Awards
Exercises don't shred abs. Proper nutrition shreds abs.
I second that. I've been doing Crossfit and Zoning real hard (neither of these may be very popular on these forums), and doing that makes it impossible not to have abs... and no sacrifice in weight. I put on about 2 lbs of lbm a month (on average) to put me at 195/5% bodyfat.