Give me abs!!!
- 04-08-2009, 05:06 PM
- 04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
04-08-2009, 05:20 PM
04-08-2009, 05:30 PM
just like the beginning o the video said...not for beginners. diet and cardio are #1 then i say stick to basics. once you get some nice development i would throw in some of these variations.
another thing i will point out is that most people do crunches at sit-ups first...notice many lack lower ab development. i personally like to train the bottom up by doing variations of leg lifts first, sometimes not doing crunchs at all
04-08-2009, 06:44 PM
yea i misread the post at first, and thought he was looking for more intense ab excercises...definetly not for beginners!
04-08-2009, 06:48 PM
abs are just like any other muscle. Doing them every day like some people i know do isn't going to get you a 8 pack. Having a diet that is spot on aimed at weight lose is when you'll start seeing results
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
04-09-2009, 04:38 PM
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
04-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By y0lked in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 10-07-2012, 05:32 PM
- By The Paper Route in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:04 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2003, 12:39 PM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 02:36 AM
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM