315 x 10 w/ ease

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiQ_JcXO0sI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiQ_JcXO0sI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro!!! nice stats too!

did i hear a "just stop it" at the end? lol...she must not know we all know what those are.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They aren't competition lifts...though I do plan on competing sometime soon to verify these lifts to the PL community.

I've recently switched my big 3 over to incline, atg front squats, and power cleans.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome bro!!! nice stats too!

did i hear a "just stop it" at the end? lol...she must not know we all know what those are.
hahaha thanks for the support man.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Strong lift man. Nice slow eccentric too.

I approve, highly.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was skeptical at first at what kind of form I was going to see for 315 x 10 "w/ease" but man, top notch form. Very impressive.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong lift man. Nice slow eccentric too.

I approve, highly.
I was skeptical at first at what kind of form I was going to see for 315 x 10 "w/ease" but man, top notch form. Very impressive.
Thanks guys...form used to be really sloppy on both flat and incline, but I've cleaned it up pretty well.

Loki003

Awards
All i can say is wow and stand up and clap. :notworthy:

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

at1010

Awards
  • Established
damn man nice job...what cycling with as far as supps youra a beast??

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Strong!!! Great form also.I can do that ONCE on FLAT bench.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nicely done. very good form, and you never lost control of the bar even while lowering it. respect.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nicely done. very good form, and you never lost control of the bar even while lowering it. respect.
Thanks man, I appreciate the support.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Very solid, nice work man.

However, if your thinking about Powerlifting - or actually succeeding in it, you have a long ways to go. You have to remember this is a good lift, but your 250 lbs. I know many PL'ers under 200 that can do that same weight with ease. Hell, I am 234 and I can rep that out. Not saying its not good, because it is. I am just stating the fact that PL'ing is a whole different ballgame of strength. You def. won't catch me out there at this point :)

Keep it up man!

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very solid, nice work man.

However, if your thinking about Powerlifting - or actually succeeding in it, you have a long ways to go. You have to remember this is a good lift, but your 250 lbs. I know many PL'ers under 200 that can do that same weight with ease. Hell, I am 234 and I can rep that out. Not saying its not good, because it is. I am just stating the fact that PL'ing is a whole different ballgame of strength. You def. won't catch me out there at this point :)

Keep it up man!
Thanks man, PL isn't really my goal, strongman and football are. But I'll be sure to post up another vid before the end of this year w/ a 475 raw max at 20yo. ;)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. No one can anything about those 10 reps. Very controlled and no bounce at all!

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking the same thing. No one can anything about those 10 reps. Very controlled and no bounce at all!
Thanks man.

Unfortunately, somehow I still managed to hurt my shoulder on flat bench. I have to get an MRI, to diagnose the problem (whether strain or tear in the rotator cuff). And then see Gray Cook to get his opinion on whether I should get surgery, if rehab will just take care of it, or if something like HGH may be needed to speed recovery.:worried:

Loki003

Awards
Thanks man, PL isn't really my goal, strongman and football are. But I'll be sure to post up another vid before the end of this year w/ a 475 raw max at 20yo. ;)
I know this doesn't mean much, but i would be a little scared if you were running full tilt at me haha.