starting a new workout schedule but have questions and need opinions

zlag91

Awards
hey guys, ive been lifting for a while and have nice gains, now im 175-180 at 5'11'...im 22 years old, and i defintly want to bulk more but i also want a nice toned cut body, (dont we all). well this is my workout schedule rite now, i want opinions and and let me know if i should change it....

mon-chest and back
tuesday-off
wed-legs
thursday- cardio day
friday- arms and shoulers and traps
sat-cardio
sun-off

now my other question , is it too much if i do deadlifts on my chest and back day?

CJ1990

Awards
If you want to bulk up and have the time, you could probably switch to a 4-5 day split, and hit each muscle group twice a week. But if this is what you have been doing and it works, then stick with it and maybe ramp up the intensity/volume

what does your typical workout look like?

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I would definitely put arms and shoulders into a day of their own, maybe add them before one of your cardio days so you still get it in. I often do hard cardio after a killer workout without any problems.
I have yet to try chest and back in one day, but I think I'll incorporate into my next scheme. Arnold was into it at one point for good gains, how do you like it? Or is this new for you?