Getting vascular? Any tips?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Any tricks to getting vascular. I need to lean up a bit(and I am). Currently on a Havoc cycle. Anything extra I can do or take to bring up veins?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
low BF...otherwise die and reincarnate with the genetic traits for vascularity!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
low BF...otherwise die and reincarnate with the genetic traits for vascularity!
I know that. LOL. What I mean is there an exercise or particular formula for increasing the size of your veins? Heavy weights just don`t ahceive it for me like it does for others.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
sodium decreases vascularity and of course lower body fat improves vasculatiry. If you are trying to lean up laying off salty foods should be easy.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I know that. LOL. What I mean is there an exercise or particular formula for increasing the size of your veins? Heavy weights just don`t ahceive it for me like it does for others.
arginine and pump supps...oh and steroids seem to help! lol

focus on your contractions and squeeze coupled with full range of motion. get as much blood to your target group. don't know what else to tell yeah!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
stay well hydrated and lay off the caffeine too

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I am very un-vascular by nature but I notice more vascularity when I eat less sugar. But then again I have sugar like once in a while It will give me more vascularity for a little while. Also cold weather seems to make vascularity really go down. Check out glycerol monosterate btw awesome volumizing effect.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
decrease sodium intake.. it will reduce water under the skin.. ckd also helps.. epistane made me the most vascular i have ever been

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm lucky with good genetics, but a few things I have noticed.

When I eat my normal, healthy diet and stay super hydrated, my vascularity is pretty minimal (except when at the gym).

If I'm up for showing off a bit when I go out, I will carb up a bit. Also, a few strong drinks really seem to make them blood vessels jump out. Agree with the arginine...also helps. Staying warm seems to also help. When I'm feeling chilly, you can't see a thing, but when I'm feeling warm its a whole different story.

Good luck!

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
sprints will help cut the fat. and i have notist test. helps cut, and bring out the veins.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm lucky with good genetics, but a few things I have noticed.

When I eat my normal, healthy diet and stay super hydrated, my vascularity is pretty minimal (except when at the gym).

If I'm up for showing off a bit when I go out, I will carb up a bit. Also, a few strong drinks really seem to make them blood vessels jump out. Agree with the arginine...also helps. Staying warm seems to also help. When I'm feeling chilly, you can't see a thing, but when I'm feeling warm its a whole different story.

Good luck!
when I drink anything like vodka or gin, my muscles get hard as hell and veins start to show a bit

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some RPM. I've tried it a few times and it worked pretty well to make it feel like my muscles were going to rip out of my skin. I like that feeling a LOT! If you have any veins that already show fairly well, you'll really get 'em popping with this stuff. I can't wait until my bottle gets here! :D