best fat burning supplement for shredded abs

reils88

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking for the best supplement you have ever used to get shredded (preferrably a pro-hormone or anabolic agent). I have a decent diet, but I am not concerned about my diet. I just want to know the best fat burning supplement. Thanks!!! and if you could note any side effects to it or any kind of experience I'd appreciate it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking for the best supplement you have ever used to get shredded (preferrably a pro-hormone or anabolic agent). I have a decent diet, but I am not concerned about my diet. I just want to know the best fat burning supplement. Thanks!!! and if you could note any side effects to it or any kind of experience I'd appreciate it.
Better fix that first...no fatburner will help with a suboptimal diet

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Yeah man, diet is key. They call them supplements for a reason.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
You can get cut and stay cut on a PERFECT diet,... so imagine a combination of a good fat burner and a very clean diet with w/e training/cardio routine. Get rid of the idea that you can be lazy on your diet and a "magic" pill will fix it all.

Young One

Awards
Fix your diet.

As for the supplement, Mitotropin.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
E/C/A best and cheapest, can pick it up for 20$ at cvs. Get diet in check first tho, without it you cannot get a 6 pack

BrucieKibbutz

BrucieKibbutz

Awards
nutrition is more importantly than supplementations. remember that dude.
however the best fat burner supplement is carnitine IMHO

nextahnold

Awards
Better fix that first...no fatburner will help with a suboptimal diet
Agree 100%. Best fat burner I've ever used (aside from diet) is Hot Rox Extreme from Biotest.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
This definitely does not belong in the TRAINING section!

But I agree with ECA

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
animal cuts
recreate
VAT attack

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to get flammed for this cause most don't like it but a quick cut for me is always accomplished with dinitrophenol (DNP). Reason why most people don't touch the stuff is cause 4-6mg/kg is the upper end of the theraputic dose and 8-12mg/kg is lethal. So you forget if you took your daily dose or not and take a second one by accident - DEAD. I use roughly 2mg/kg in conjuction with a clean diet and HIIT cardio and within 10 days I've dropped roughly 1%bf - warning tho, despite sweating alot your body actually retains water on DNP so you want to stop taking it about 3 days before competition.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Diet and Cardio.

Look into Guerilla Cardio. Does wonders.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know how well the asteroid stack by usp labs would work to help shred you? especially the core and abdimon