Best music to train to....

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Hey all just tryin to find out what everybody's blastin through their ipods at the gym...Me personally anything from slipknot's first album, hatebreed, pantera, shadows fall is absolute gold. Any thought:head::head::head::head:s?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Ha personally... I like slow jams (jagged edge, robin thicke), gangster rap (lil wayne, c murder, bone thugs, notorious), and tool tool and more tool

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Hard rock all the way. Old school Rage Against The Machine, Thrice, Alexisonfire, Every Time I Die, The Bled, etc.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Seether, old school 'tallica work wonders as well. " Whiplash " and " Ride the Lightning " have been in heavy rotation i must add... But I must admit NWA, Westsideconnection and a little DMX don't hurt every now and then. Havin DMX's crazy a** barkin in yours ears can be a real pick me up trust me!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
(metal/metalcore/hardcore/progressive) - August Burns Red, Twelve Tribes, War of Ages, Impending Doom, BTBAM, Unearth, Parkway Drive, Acacia Strain, Norma Jean, Winter Solstice, Haste the Day, Bury Your Dead ... and so on.. great stuff to lift to.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
hmmm havent heard of many of those bands.... ill hafta check em out.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
metallica, rammstein, godsmack, three days grace, lil wayne, jedi mind tricks, dem franchise boyz...

this thread has also already been created...I've posted in several of them. try the search function.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
oops sh** sorry bro, shoulda thought of that first...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Meshuggah, thread over

Increases 1RM 10lb. Guaranteed :)

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
My favorite bands to lift to are in this order Protest the Hero, Everytime I Die, Too Pure To Die, Blindside and, Paddock Park

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Lamb of god, slipknot, tool, metallica, dimmu borgir, devildriver

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ghetto ass rap like gucci wayne gorrilla zoe u kno

Zombie Inc

Awards
I second Protest The Hero. Gets me through a lot of cardio and lifting.

basspro

basspro

Awards
Disturbed. Turn it up loud. The great thing about an ipod is you can get your business done in the gym and nobody bothers you.

Linkin Park , Limp Biskit and Metallica also rock.

Last edited:
littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Anyone for a little Rihanna or Britany Spears. LMFAO! Gets me hype yo! :toofunny:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey all just tryin to find out what everybody's blastin through their ipods at the gym...Me personally anything from slipknot's first album, hatebreed, pantera, shadows fall is absolute gold. Any thought:head::head::head::head:s?
Best music to lift to?

None :D

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Seether, old school 'tallica work wonders as well. " Whiplash " and " Ride the Lightning " have been in heavy rotation i must add... But I must admit NWA, Westsideconnection and a little DMX don't hurt every now and then. Havin DMX's crazy a** barkin in yours ears can be a real pick me up trust me!
Metalca cover song stone cold crazy. it was a queen song way back.
Drowning pool's let the bodies hit the floor Powerman 5000's worlds collide Nirvana's live album (From the muddy banks of W) rocks hard too.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Bad Religion, Street dogs, Rancid, Pennywise, Rise Against, Social D, and so on.

I take my last deadlift to **** Armageddon everytime i lift.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Real men don't need music to get them hype. JK but in high school our coach would always have Journey playin in the weight room. That will help you power through some rough sets surprisingly. No Joke. Journey. I don't like to bring my Ipod to the gym though, call me crazy, but I focus better without it.

aidancolin

Awards
All of these are great esp. slipknot and pantera, but I haven't seen anyone post one of my favs right now. All That Remains is a must on my lift days. They get me pumped real good. Esp. the song Air that I Breathe off of their Fall of Ideals album. When Phil says "I will not choke on failure" makes me just push a lot harder.

Good stuff

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
static x, metallica "so fu##ing what", linkin park "given up"

VINYL

Awards
Im gonna have to say Minor threat, Fantomas, Death from above 1979, Black Flag, and Circle jerks! **** makes me wanna tear it down but also it helps to add fuel to the fire of pet peaves i have with douchebags at the gym haha esp. posers in tapout gear and hats wtf hats?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to say Minor threat, Fantomas, Death from above 1979, Black Flag, and Circle jerks! **** makes me wanna tear it down but also it helps to add fuel to the fire of pet peaves i have with douchebags at the gym haha esp. posers in tapout gear and hats wtf hats?
i ****ing hate when guys work out in hats

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Reps bro, I love Death From Above 1979, I didn't know anyone else listened to em.

VINYL

Awards
hell yeah! to bad they broke up with no hopes of ever getting back together :( MSTRKFT is his other project........ def. no death from above!

ps. thx brotha

hitsquaddd

hitsquaddd

Awards
Slipknot: Sic, Spit It Out, Psycho Social, Liberate
Static-X: Dirthouse, Chroma-matic, I'm The One, Chemical Logic
Soilwork: Nerve, The Flameout, 20 More Miles, Steelbath Suicide

Pantera, Metallica, and Demon Hunter are good too.

ellingtonlies

Awards
I Think Sinon Was One Of The Few Who Got It Down. The New Lamb Of God Album "wrath" is f-cking amazing. if you really wanna give it 100% and your on a prohormone supplement, check that album out. haha. Also the new Slipknot albums pretty bada-s. the first song gets you really pumped and the second one starts a crucial workout.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/921040

Metallica -Stone Cold Crazy

Zombie Inc

Awards
All of these are great esp. slipknot and pantera, but I haven't seen anyone post one of my favs right now. All That Remains is a must on my lift days. They get me pumped real good. Esp. the song Air that I Breathe off of their Fall of Ideals album. When Phil says "I will not choke on failure" makes me just push a lot harder.

Good stuff
I have to agree with that album choice. It is indeed a very inspirational/motivational album. PERFECT FOR LIFTING!

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
randomly enough, iv always liked some linkin park for a good pump up. Some of there music sucks, but iv found it really gets me pumped. Whenever im lifting and feint comes on, i immedietly pick up the intensity and pace without even realizing it.

mustangman

Awards
Dropkick Murphys - Shipping up to Boston
Kanye West - Stronger
Hollywood Undead - Swan Songs
Rocky Soundtrack
Powerman 5000- When worlds collide
Kid Rock - Bawitada, Cowboy, All Summer Long
Eminem

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
uncrowned- remember your ghost

trained with it on repeat the other day,.... They are a local band that is getting real popular

Stepup1979

Awards
Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Disturbed,FloRida,Chevelle- The Red(Awesome),Kid Rock- Warrior(For the Military guys,)Saliva,