training w/ a cold/allergies?
- 03-28-2009, 03:07 PM
- 03-28-2009, 04:32 PM
I had allergies really bad since I was a kid. For years I would get a sneeze epedemic that once started would trigger over 100 sneezes in a day. Mowing grass, air conditioning, dust, pollen, etc. would trigger a reaction automatically. If I drank beer the reaction would be worse due to the grass in the beer (wheat). Afterward, I would feel horrible and if I took something, it would usually make me feel worse. Claretin would not help, Cleretin D would but the speed in it would have me flying all night long- forget about the sleep.
I am 37 now and my allergy problems nearly vanished a year and a half ago for an unknown reason. All I can say is, that is when I did a three months chemical colonics program and also when I started to take supplements daily and start to workout routinely (rather than just on weekends). I take loads of B12 daily and the other B's routinely. I think that plays a big part in this. I also do fish oil, 1g C, joint powders, and some herbs (St. John's wort, milk thistle) daily as well. Something there is curing the allergy thing. I know it is. There is also the cardio that I do that causes massive sweating. I believe toxins are leaving my body rapidly.
Hope it helps
Similar Forum Threads
- By tek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2007, 05:46 PM
- By Grunt76 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2006, 01:17 PM
- By GYM1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-31-2005, 12:52 PM
- By BigCasino in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 11-04-2004, 07:11 PM
- By Nelson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2003, 03:43 PM