training w/ a cold/allergies?
- 03-28-2009, 03:07 PM
- 03-28-2009, 04:32 PM
I had allergies really bad since I was a kid. For years I would get a sneeze epedemic that once started would trigger over 100 sneezes in a day. Mowing grass, air conditioning, dust, pollen, etc. would trigger a reaction automatically. If I drank beer the reaction would be worse due to the grass in the beer (wheat). Afterward, I would feel horrible and if I took something, it would usually make me feel worse. Claretin would not help, Cleretin D would but the speed in it would have me flying all night long- forget about the sleep.
I am 37 now and my allergy problems nearly vanished a year and a half ago for an unknown reason. All I can say is, that is when I did a three months chemical colonics program and also when I started to take supplements daily and start to workout routinely (rather than just on weekends). I take loads of B12 daily and the other B's routinely. I think that plays a big part in this. I also do fish oil, 1g C, joint powders, and some herbs (St. John's wort, milk thistle) daily as well. Something there is curing the allergy thing. I know it is. There is also the cardio that I do that causes massive sweating. I believe toxins are leaving my body rapidly.
Hope it helps
Similar Forum Threads
- By OVERHAUL in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2011, 01:09 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By BigCasino in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 11-04-2004, 07:11 PM
- By Nelson in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2003, 03:43 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:09 AM