- 03-24-2009, 01:41 AM
- 03-24-2009, 03:03 AM
it's really hard on my knees so i kind of avoid it. i'm not light on my feet at all....
- 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
03-24-2009, 11:16 AM
03-24-2009, 02:29 PM
I might try this tonight
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-24-2009, 04:54 PM
03-24-2009, 09:42 PM
I would just squat normal and also throw in some plyo box jumps as seperate. IMO.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
03-24-2009, 09:46 PM
something you may want to try:
keep your regular heavy weight but set up a bench or box behind you that will put you at parralel. lower yourself down onto the bench/box and come to a complete stop on it. then, explode back up.
Take it a step further??
Do this with bands or chains if your gym has them.
03-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gunzblazin1x in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 35Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 65Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:56 AM
- By popeye427 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
- By emiliozapata in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:16 PM
- By islandmagic in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:10 AM