- 03-24-2009, 02:41 AM
- 03-24-2009, 04:03 AM
03-24-2009, 12:14 PM
03-24-2009, 12:16 PM
03-24-2009, 03:29 PM
I might try this tonight
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
03-24-2009, 10:42 PM
I would just squat normal and also throw in some plyo box jumps as seperate. IMO.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
03-24-2009, 10:46 PM
something you may want to try:
keep your regular heavy weight but set up a bench or box behind you that will put you at parralel. lower yourself down onto the bench/box and come to a complete stop on it. then, explode back up.
Take it a step further??
Do this with bands or chains if your gym has them.
03-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By boogyman in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2012, 04:40 PM
- By pmdied in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2012, 10:28 AM
- By 808rebel in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2011, 11:15 AM
- By popeye427 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2010, 03:02 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 09:51 PM