- 03-24-2009, 03:41 AM
- 03-24-2009, 05:03 AM
03-24-2009, 01:14 PM
03-24-2009, 01:16 PM
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
I might try this tonight
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-24-2009, 06:54 PM
03-24-2009, 11:42 PM
I would just squat normal and also throw in some plyo box jumps as seperate. IMO.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
03-24-2009, 11:46 PM
something you may want to try:
keep your regular heavy weight but set up a bench or box behind you that will put you at parralel. lower yourself down onto the bench/box and come to a complete stop on it. then, explode back up.
Take it a step further??
Do this with bands or chains if your gym has them.
03-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gunzblazin1x in forum Training ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 65Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:56 AM
- By popeye427 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2010, 04:02 PM
- By emiliozapata in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:16 AM
- By islandmagic in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM