- 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM
- 03-10-2009, 03:26 PM
- 03-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Lol, I wish I lived in colorado or somethin and could go snowboarding all the time. I'd take that workout any day. Only done it a few times, but it's definitely something I'm gonna do every winter!
03-10-2009, 06:03 PM
DB Side Bends; Take a 60-70lb DB and drop the dumbell below your knees, and then straighten and focus on contracting you opposite obliques. Do 10 of these at a reasonable tempo like 3/0/x .
03-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Vengeance187 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2010, 05:59 AM
- By D3vildog in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:01 AM
- By htownfire23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2008, 03:05 PM
- By IHateGymMorons in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2004, 06:11 PM
- By candle25 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2004, 08:08 AM