- 03-10-2009, 04:04 PM
- 03-10-2009, 04:26 PM
03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Lol, I wish I lived in colorado or somethin and could go snowboarding all the time. I'd take that workout any day. Only done it a few times, but it's definitely something I'm gonna do every winter!
03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
DB Side Bends; Take a 60-70lb DB and drop the dumbell below your knees, and then straighten and focus on contracting you opposite obliques. Do 10 of these at a reasonable tempo like 3/0/x .
03-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By Jake Fires in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:44 PM
- By flex13 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:51 AM
- By flex13 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2009, 02:30 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM