How to form the lower pecs?
- 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM
- 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I hear Dips are awesome. You could also try decline bench press.
- 03-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Decline works tight.
03-09-2009, 06:21 PM
03-10-2009, 11:05 PM
DB decline flyes have helped me in this dept. Go as deep as possible,.. dont bend the elbows much or turn it into a hybrid press/fly. Hold at the bottom for 3-5 secs. Youll love it the next day.
03-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Flat bench press, and flyes with a twist of the dbells at the tops and a good hard squeeze.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wesGA87 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:04 PM
- By Sinon in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 43Last Post: 03-21-2009, 04:43 AM
- By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2006, 01:52 PM
- By Bacaveli in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2005, 01:32 PM
- By fiddler in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:52 PM