What a guy...

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
possibly the worst if you do them incorrectly, possibly the best if you do them correctly

d3lia1987

d3lia1987

Awards
Actually this exercise is really good if you have a weak back which translated to lower back pain. Or if you play sports and have a weak back and you get a lot of transition of energy from the upper to lower body(jumping in basketball). It will make you get over lower back pain that comes from weak muscles in time. It's the same with tendinitis and weak legs.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Actually this exercise is really good if you have a weak back which translated to lower back pain. Or if you play sports and have a weak back and you get a lot of transition of energy from the upper to lower body(jumping in basketball). It will make you get over lower back pain that comes from weak muscles in time. It's the same with tendinitis and weak legs.
Preach on brotha, I was hit by a car and dragged 150 feet underneath, wearing away most of my patella. My back & knees are messed up...but through training in heavy compound movents, I live with much less pain than I rightly should.:dl: