Is this tennis elbow?

1. dpfisher

Is this tennis elbow?

Last weekend I did some fairly heavy DB benching, then played broomball on my friend's pond and fell down on my left arm. Nothing at the time but it got really sore the next day. All week it has hurt to extend my arm fully, it's like the top of the elbow down to the back of the wrist that hurts when pressed but mostly just the elbow hurts when fully extended. At first it hurt to lift things (as small as a potato) using the back of my arm but that seems to have faded. I haven't been working out all week, and I don't know what I did or how to make it go away. If it's tennis elbow should I just wait until it stops hurting to do anything? Should I stop taking cissus since that reduces cortisol which is supposed to cushion the joints? Has anyone else solved this problem before?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I'm not sure if it is Tennis Elbow. But, when I had actual Tennis elbow from actually playing tennis I took some shark cartilage and it went away in 2 days.

Shark Cartilage is used to sooth achey joints, and that exactly what it did.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tennis Elbow - suggestions?
    By PegasusActual in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:08 PM
  2. Tennis Elbow? Need help with recovery
    By Tone in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:25 PM
  3. IGF-1/GH for Tennis Elbow
    By glipp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11