What to Do

mthill2

Awards
I am planning on changing my workout this month and was hoping to get some suggestions. I am looking to strictly put on size. I am not worried about strngth or cuts. I have gotten my strength to what I want and im lean so cuts have never been an issue. So I was wondering how many times a week to train each body part and how many sets and reps. I was doing

Mon-Chest
Tues-Back
Wed-Leg
Thur-Shoulder
Friday-Arm's
abs and clafs every other day

I was doing 4 sets 6-8 reps and about 6-8 excersies for strength.
Now that im looking for Just pure mass can you guys give me some suggestions of reps/sets and body parts on what days.

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/73635-everything-anything-dc.html

Awesome routine right there...You may need to do some googleing or head over to Intense Muscle to get all the specifics but its worth it...
There's a lot that goes into DC as far as intensity and experience so it's not something that should be recommended for everyone.

OP- I would choose a split where you are hitting everything more often. You could actually use the DC split and got w/ straight sets instead of the standard protocol.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
DC is great for strength/size.. The two go together though so when you are packing on size, you will be getting stronger too. Take a day to read up on DC training and see if it's right for you.