What to Do - AnabolicMinds.com

What to Do

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"   lbs.

What to Do

I am planning on changing my workout this month and was hoping to get some suggestions. I am looking to strictly put on size. I am not worried about strngth or cuts. I have gotten my strength to what I want and im lean so cuts have never been an issue. So I was wondering how many times a week to train each body part and how many sets and reps. I was doing

Mon-Chest
    Tues-Back
    Wed-Leg
    Thur-Shoulder
    Friday-Arm's
    abs and clafs every other day

I was doing 4 sets 6-8 reps and about 6-8 excersies for strength.
    Now that im looking for Just pure mass can you guys give me some suggestions of reps/sets and body parts on what days.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Everything & Anything DC!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome routine right there...You may need to do some googleing or head over to Intense Muscle to get all the specifics but its worth it...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Everything & Anything DC!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome routine right there...You may need to do some googleing or head over to Intense Muscle to get all the specifics but its worth it...
    There's a lot that goes into DC as far as intensity and experience so it's not something that should be recommended for everyone.

OP- I would choose a split where you are hitting everything more often. You could actually use the DC split and got w/ straight sets instead of the standard protocol.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

DC is great for strength/size.. The two go together though so when you are packing on size, you will be getting stronger too. Take a day to read up on DC training and see if it's right for you.