What to Do
- 03-03-2009, 05:54 PM
What to Do
I am planning on changing my workout this month and was hoping to get some suggestions. I am looking to strictly put on size. I am not worried about strngth or cuts. I have gotten my strength to what I want and im lean so cuts have never been an issue. So I was wondering how many times a week to train each body part and how many sets and reps. I was doing
abs and clafs every other day
I was doing 4 sets 6-8 reps and about 6-8 excersies for strength.
Now that im looking for Just pure mass can you guys give me some suggestions of reps/sets and body parts on what days.
- 03-03-2009, 06:02 PM
03-04-2009, 05:27 AM
OP- I would choose a split where you are hitting everything more often. You could actually use the DC split and got w/ straight sets instead of the standard protocol.
03-05-2009, 12:43 AM
DC is great for strength/size.. The two go together though so when you are packing on size, you will be getting stronger too. Take a day to read up on DC training and see if it's right for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By houseman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:54 AM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2003, 04:54 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 11:42 AM